Do you do VIN inspections?

Yes, but a VIN Verification is not the same as a Certified VIN Inspection. VIN Verifications, to register your car in Colorado for the first time having purchased it elsewhere, are a service provided free of charge to those who work or live in the City of Glendale. Just come by the police station and an officer will assist you. VIN Inspections, again, only for those who live or work in the City of Glendale, are done by appointment only. Please call (303) 759-1511 to schedule with a certified officer. State fee of $20 applies. All others, please contact the Colorado State Patrol at (303) 239-4545 to find a location near you.

Show All Answers

1. Do you do VIN number checks?
2. Do you do VIN inspections?
3. Where can I get a vehicle emissions sticker?
4. Where do I get my license plates or register my car?
5. Do I have to be licensed in Glendale to tow a vehicle?